INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
Hier kannst du umsonst spielen
The organizing committee invited technical paper and presentation abstract submittals for CCBST-2017 and received over 120 submissions. The salmon slicing knives. All papers and new free slots bonus games were blind peer reviewed by up to 3 members of the 18 member technical committee. The submissions have subsequently been reviewed by the 50 freispiele ohne einzahlung 2020, authors have been advised of acceptance, and the program, based on the topics received, is being developed. For the Conference the technical papers and extended abstracts will be published and available to attendees in the conference proceedings.
Questions can be sent to the technical chair.
IMPORTANT DATES AND TIMELINES:
- Authors working on papers, presentations, and extended abstracts – February 1, 2016 to June 15, 2017
- Full Papers and Extended Presentation Abstracts Due – June 15, 2017
- Peer Review of Papers & Presentation Abstract Peer Review – June 15 to Aug 15, 2017
- Papers Back to Authors for Final Edits – August 15 to September 30, 2017
- Final Papers Due for Publication – September 30, 2017 strict cut-off date
- Full Presentations Due for Commercialism Review – October 15, 2017 strict cut-off date
- Conference Dates – November 6-8, 2017
PAPER SUBMISSION INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS